“It is time for a site name change”
It is Christmas Day and I sit here alone reflecting upon what this day is really about.and I do not mean the commercial aspect of it.
It also brought to my attention this blog that I have been seriously neglecting.
I would like to point out though I have not been neglecting my faith along the way, just busy with life and work and struggling health matters that has left me little time to focus upon this site.
I have always felt that this blog needed a better name but could never muster up anything suitable.
So on this day I did some keyword research and with some ideas in my head sought what I could find.
After a few several ideas and checking if the domains were available I have finally decided on
My reasons being it ticked the boxes on the following:-
- The terms “Tell Me About God” is searched high in the search engines
- It was available at the time as a domain
- It reflects my location in the UK (Com version already taken)
- “Tell” reflects the action of the site to “Tell” to others.
- “Me” reflects the personal side, the person seeking.
- “About” speaks it is a site about, of information, knowledge, research,
- “God” – about living life with God as central to all aspects to it.